Monday, September 8, 2014
I Survived!
I survived my first week of preschool! The first day nothing went as planned. I was ready to be done with this adventure and send him to a preschool somewhere else as fast as I could. Then I looked around my dining room at all the money I invested in this adventure and sucked it up. Day 2 went much better because I didn't have such high expectations. I'm learning what Busybee likes and doesn't like. He doesn't like to color. Who knew? He loves the white board and tracing things I put in sheet protectors. Day 3 went SO much better. I had more hands on activities for him to do. Letter stamps and playdoh and things to trace on the sheet protectors. This week I am taking him to the library for storytime with a dog. I have avoided the library because he can't sit still and he surely can't be quiet. I am hoping it goes well given there is a dog there. Here's to the second week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment