Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Helpful websites

I spend a good deal of time on the internet trying to find free and mostly free websites. I thought it'd be good to link them all here so you can see what I found.
http://www.1plus1plus1equals1.net/ I use this one a lot. I became a member and bought the Raising Rockstar Preschool bundle. I start next week with letter Ll and even made a fancy board.
http://www.enchantedlearning.com/Home.html. I paid for this one too because I wanted to make the little books for Busybee's lapbooks that we'll be doing too.
http://www.homeschoolshare.com/Lapbooks_at_HSS.php. This one is great for lapbook ideas and printables and it's FREE!
http://www.homeschoolshare.com/Lapbooks_at_HSS.php. More great ideas.
http://www.homeschoolcreations.net/. And more printables
http://thisreadingmama.com/. I use this one a lot too.
http://www.123homeschool4me.com/
http://www.progressivephonics.com/
http://www.starfall.com/index.htm. This is a really great app! If I get an Ipad or something similar then I will definitely purchase this app. They do have some free stuff to sample though.
http://www.kidzone.ws/prek_wrksht/index.htm
http://www.education.com/

Have fun looking through each website!





No comments:

Post a Comment